Daily Living Support (DLS/MHSS/MHRT-1)
Lewiston, ME 04241
DAILY LIVING SUPPORT (DLS/MHSS/MHRT-1)
MAS Community Health is seeking compassionate and kindhearted individuals to provide DAILY LIVING SUPPORT (DLS/MHSS/MHRT-1) to adults living with diverse levels of mental health diagnoses in their homes and throughout their community.
- Assisting clients to identify their individual goals and interest.
- Support clients in actively making progress towards achieving their goals/interests
- Encouraging and promoting independence in their homes and community.
- Documenting daily events.
- Helpful, but not required – MHRT certificate, CRMA certificate, CRP/First Aid
MAS will provide training for the Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician (MHRT) certificate.
- Paid employee trainings
- Weekly pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible hours
- Accrued time off
- Bonus Plan
- MAS Rewards Me - employee loyalty program
- Health, Dental, Life, Short Term, Accidental and Critical Insurance
- Valid Driver' s License
- Reliable Vehicle
- Motor vehicle insurance & registration
- Clean background check
- GED/High School Education minimum
Tentative Schedule = flexible, day time schedule
Make a difference in someone’ s life! Apply today!