Daily Living Support (DLS/MHSS/MHRT)
Bridgton, ME 04009
MAS Community Health is seeking compassionate and kindhearted individuals to provide DAILY LIVING SUPPORT (DLS/MHRT) to adults living with diverse levels of mental health diagnoses in their homes and throughout their community.
• Assisting clients to identify their individual goals and interest.
• Support clients in actively making progress towards achieving their goals/interests
• Encouraging and promoting independence in their homes and community.
• Documenting daily events.
Helpful, but not required – MHRT certificate, CRMA certificate, CRP/First Aid
MAS will provide training for the Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician (MHRT) certificate.
· Paid employee trainings
· Weekly pay
· Mileage reimbursement
· Flexible hours
· Accrued time off
· Bonus Plan
· MAS Rewards Me - employee loyalty program
· Health, Dental, Life, Short Term, Accidental and Critical Insurance
-Valid Driver' s License
-Clean background check
-GED/High School Education minimum
Tentative Schedule = 10 to 20 hours per case
Make a difference in someone’ s life! Apply today!