York County, ME 04001
MAS Community Health is seeking Mental Health Case Managers to provide services to adults and/or children and families York County, Maine.
$1, 500.00 sign-on bonus to new hires with 5 years of case management experience in Targeted Case Management. (after a completion of 90 days probation period).
Case Managers are responsible for providing client care services that include assessing treatment needs, developing, monitoring, and evaluating treatment plans and progress and also providing services that empower clients to meet goals as independently as possible.
Roles and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Support agency mission and vision.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration with service providers involved with client care through regular contact around provision of services.
- Ensure services are provided to clients in a manner consistent with trauma-informed practices, emphasizing strengths, privacy, individuality, choice and cultural differences.
- Provide services that empower client and family system to utilize and build their strengths, resources and support to meet goals as independently as possible.
- Provides services in an ethical manner by maintaining professional relationships with the client and in working within the scope of the role as case manager.
- Maintain and complete accurate client files according to agency policies, procedures and in compliance with applicable law, licensing, contracting, MaineCare regulations, consent decree and the rights of recipients.
- Fully participate in required supervisions and trainings by coming prepared, actively engaging and documenting as required
- Independently and effectively manage caseload, including the scheduling of client appointments, meetings and office time for completion of required paperwork
Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- MHRT/C or provisional is required to provide adult case management.
- Bachelor' s Degree in social services or related field is required (LSW preferred) to provide child case management.
- The ability to: work independently as well as a member of a collaborative team, have a high-degree of professionalism and ethical standards; and strong written/verbal communication skills.
Case Manager Benefits (include but are not limited to):
- Eligible to enroll in the 401k plan
- Flexible client case load.
- Regular clinical supervision
- MAS Rewards ME
- Health, dental and vision benefits may apply based on hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- On the road
- Multiple locations