Case Manager (MHRT-P/C) | Up to $27/hr | Ellsworth, ME
Northfield, ME 04654 US
**This position requires an active MHRT-C or MHRT-C provisional **
MAS Community Health is currently seeking kind and compassionate individuals with a passion for helping others to join our team. We currently are hiring experienced Case Managers to oversee clients in Ellsworth, ME and surrounding areas!
Careers in Community Health are ideal for those who have degrees or current students working towards a degree in: Psychology, Early Childhood or Special Education, Social Work, Human Services, and other related fields.
MAS Community Health provides a wide variety of services to help individuals and families build natural supports to enhance their quality of life. We work within client's homes, and out within their surrounding communities to provide individualized support, innovative therapies, and exceptional service. Through active listening and observation, we adapt to the needs of our clients that we proudly service.
Don’t take it from us, here’s what a Community Health Professional has to say about working with MAS:
“I enjoy working for MAS because it truly is a company that cares about its employees. Whether you’ve had a rough day or a great day with your clients, a supervisor is always there to listen! I also enjoy the kids I get to work with, each of them is special and like no kid you’ve met before.” – MAS Behavioral Health Professional
Perks and Benefits:
Aside from offering excellent care to clients, our Case Managers (CMs) jobs provide several benefits for anyone looking to grow in their Community Health career.
- Competitive pay starting at $27 per billable hour (effective 3/6/2023)
- Incentive programs (e.g., Referral Bonus & Bonus opportunities)
- Opportunities to meet new people & use your skills
- Health & supplemental insurance offerings
- Painless Credentialing Process
- 401(k) program
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Mileage reimbursement
As a Case Manager you will provide care to both children and adult clientele. Specifically, Case Managers (CMs) carry a case load that provides case management services to individuals (adults, children, families, homeless, etc.). This position involves the identification, assessment, planning, linking, monitoring and evaluation of services. Case Managers provide supervision and therapeutic support to both children and adults struggling with severe and persistent mental and behavioral challenges, in order to help them achieve the highest level of independence possible. This role takes a special kind of person who is patient, trusting, communicative, and innovative.
- Providing individualized support within the clients' personal home and surrounding community.
- Safely transporting the client within your own personal, reliable vehicle.
- Basic understanding of smart phone applications, access to email communication, and awareness around processing electronic documents such as session notes and treatment plans. Training is available.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Bachelor of Arts is preferred)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation, as in your own vehicle.
- Active motor vehicle insurance & registration
- Experience providing case management and social services to members of the mental health and developmental disability communities.