Behavioral Health Professional (BHP-HCT)
Belfast, ME 04915
MAS Community Health is looking for Behavioral Health Professionals (BHP) to provide in-home support to children and adolescents receiving Section 65 Home and Community Based Treatment/Therapy (HCT). Section 65, HCT is a home based behavioral health service for children and families in need of therapy and support for the following: help managing mental health symptoms, function better in home/community and prevent hospitalization.
The BHP-HCT will work under the supervision and guidance of a Licensed Clinician and will provide behavioral and emotional support to a child in their home and throughout the community.
- Ranges: $15.00 to $17.00 an hour based on experience
- Mileage reimbursement
- Accrued time off
- Paid weekly
- Flexible scheduling
- Bonus programs
- In house training for all BHP’ s
- MAS Rewards ME - employee loyalty program
- Bachelor’ s degree and at least one year of experience with children.
- Driver' s license and vehicle
- Clean driving record and criminal background check
- Ability to complete and turn in daily progress notes.
- Attend required supervisions and trainings.
- Work creatively, independently and reliably.
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record is a must.
- Compassionate, caring attitude.
Helpful, but not required:
- BHP Certified
- MANDT Certified
This is a Part Time position with the potential of working towards more/full time hours.
30 hours is considered full time.
Make a difference in a child' s life - apply today! Many positions available! EOE