Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
Warren, ME 04864
MAS Community Health is seeking compassionate and kindhearted individuals to become Behavioral Health Professionals (BHP-RC) to provide in-home support for children with varied levels of behavioral/mental health diagnosis.
Behavioral Health Professional – Rehabilitative Community (BHP-RC-Section 28) includes children primarily diagnoses with:
- Developmental Delays
- Children on the Autism Spectrum
- Cognitive Disorders
- Follow a detailed treatment plan with goals specific for each child’ s needs.
- Primary goal is to focus on behavioral management, increasing skill development and physical development activities.
- Help to increase a child’ s independence and working on daily living skills.
- Be punctual and consistent.
- Be in compliance with trainings and supervisions with supervisor.
- Hand in all paperwork on time and completed.
Helpful, but not required – BHP certificate, MANDT certified, CRP/First Aid, ED Tech
MAS will provide training for the Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) certificate.
- Paid employee trainings
- Up to $13.00 an hour
- Weekly pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Bonus Program
- Flexible hours
- Accrued time off
- MAS Rewards Me - employee loyalty program
- Health, Dental, Short Term, Critical & Accidental Insurance
- GED, High School Diploma, Associates Degree
- Clean driving records
- Valid driver’ s license
- At least 1 year of experience working with children (personal or professional)
- Preferred, but not required, experience working with children with emotional and behavioral challenges
- Attend required trainings and supervisions
Tentative Schedule - 10 to 20 hours per case.
Make a difference in child’ s life! Apply today!