Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
Old Town, ME 04468
MAS Community Health is seeking compassionate and kindhearted individuals to become Behavioral Health Professionals (BHP-RC) to provide in-home support for children with varied levels of behavioral/mental health diagnosis.
Behavioral Health Professional – Rehabilitative Community (BHP-RC-Section 28) includes children primarily diagnoses with:
· Developmental Delays
· Children on the Autism Spectrum
· Cognitive Disorders
• Follow a detailed treatment plan with goals specific for each child’ s needs.
• Primary goal is to focus on behavioral management, increasing skill development and physical development activities.
• Help to increase a child’ s independence and working on daily living skills.
• Be punctual and consistent.
• Be in compliance with trainings and supervisions with supervisor.
• Hand in all paperwork on time and completed.
Helpful, but not required – BHP certificate, Ed Tech certificate, MANDT certified, CRP/First Aid
MAS will provide training for the Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) certificate.
- · Paid trainings
- · Up to $13.00 an hour based on experience
- · Weekly pay
- · Mileage reimbursement
- · Bonus Program
- · Flexible hours
- · Accrued time off
- . MAS Rewards Me - employee loyalty program
- 401 K
• GED, High School Diploma, Associates Degree
• Clean driving record, criminal background and valid driver’ s license
• At least 1 year of experience working with children (personal or professional)
• Preferred, but not required, experience working with children with emotional and behavioral challenges
• Attend required trainings and supervisions
• Reliable transportation
Tentative schedule = 10 to 20 hours per case.
Make a difference in a child' s life - apply today! Many positions available! EOE