Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) | Up to $26/hr | Sanford, ME
Kennebunk, ME 04043 US
Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) | up to $26/hr | Sanford, ME
Looking for your next career opportunity?
Hi! We’re MAS Community Health, one of the largest staffing agencies in Maine!
At MAS, we provide a wide variety of services to our clients. Our goal is to help individuals and families enhance their quality of life. We work within client's homes, and out in surrounding communities to provide individualized support, innovative therapies, and exceptional service.
As an MAS Community Health caregiver, you have access to a 24/7 support team. You’re never on your own at MAS – your team is always just a call away to assist with whatever you need. (Yes, a staffing agency with real people you can actually get on the phone!)
We’re looking for certified Behavioral Health Professionals in or near Sanford, ME.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive pay up to $26/hour
- Immediate placement with clients
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Opportunities to meet new people & use your skills
- Health & supplemental insurance offerings
- Painless Credentialing Process
- 401(k) program
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Mileage reimbursement
As a BHP, you will provide care to clients between the ages of 1-21. Specifically, you will provide supervision, and therapeutic support to children struggling with severe, and persistent behavioral challenges.
- Providing individualized support within the clients' personal home and surrounding community.
- Safely transporting the client within your own personal, reliable vehicle.
- Following the client’s treatment plan outlined and created by the client’s family and the case management team.
- Basic understanding of smart phone applications, access to email communication, and awareness around processing electronic documents such as daily session notes. Training is available.
- An active BHP Certification
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Clean driving record and background check
- Active motor vehicle insurance & registration
- High school diploma or equivalent